Prüfungsamt Mathematik: Frau Sternike (Sekretariat)

Academic Transcripts

Information for students of the B.Sc./M.Sc. study programmes of the Department of Mathematics

Academic Transcripts

Students in the Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes of the Department of Mathematics can view their examination achievements online in the QIS self-service function.

Students of the above programmes who need a more official academic transcript or an academic transcript in English language (e.g. for a job application or similar) can get this during the daily opening hours of the Mathematics' Examinations Office (in 48/511).

"Unbedenklichkeitsbescheinigungen" (clearance certificates)

Those who want to change their degree programme or the university within Germany usually require a so-called "Unbedenklichkeitsbescheinigung" (clearance certificate), in which the previous examinations office has to confirm that the Bachelor's or Master's examination of the previous study is not finally failed (endgültig nicht bestanden).

Students of a Bachelor's or Master's degree programme in Mathematics who need a signed academic record / "Unbedenklichkeitsbescheinigung" (e.g. for a change of degree programme or university) should apply for this in good time by writing an e-mail to dekanat[at] (the issue of the required document may take some time).